RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rhythms Of Motorcycles
Tackling notes of beginning forms, walking around, touching all particles of enticing desire.
Wandering about, wanting to fit in, wearing all styles of biker clothes, bandannas, vests with many colored patches, sayings pertinent to what minds are thinking on a day like this.
Behaviors toned down, mild, touching one another with rhythms of loud motorcycles.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Rhythms Of Motorcycles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey