RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tossing and turning,
even though I'm awake,
my mind held at bay,
trying to anticipate
the fury and anger as
it roars through my system.
Taking sanity and playing
Russian roulette with it.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Russian Roulette by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams
- Jacket Rumor II, Bill Grace
- Rain Must Come Down, Thomas Bates
- Jacket Rumor, Bill Grace
- देहाया बिबानगिरि मेलेमनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Little One, Adam M. Snow