Your name is lost on my lips.
Thoughts of you, written from my finger tips.
Your existence seems to be nothing to me.
To those who know me well.
But without your existence.
I am living in a mortal hell.
The look in your eyes, is all I see.
Whenever I close mine.
Your arms reach out in my head.
Pulling me close to you, each and everytime.
I know we ain't spoke in so long,
but I haven't been the same, since you were gone.
Your existance is far from forgotten,
our memories have not gathered dust,
Despite you leaving me.
And leaving my heart to rust.
Rachel Henley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rust by Rachel Henley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah