Your name is lost on my lips.
Thoughts of you, written from my finger tips.
Your existence seems to be nothing to me.
To those who know me well.
But without your existence.
I am living in a mortal hell.
The look in your eyes, is all I see.
Whenever I close mine.
Your arms reach out in my head.
Pulling me close to you, each and everytime.
I know we ain't spoke in so long,
but I haven't been the same, since you were gone.
Your existance is far from forgotten,
our memories have not gathered dust,
Despite you leaving me.
And leaving my heart to rust.
Rachel Henley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rust by Rachel Henley )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid