Rachel Henley Poems
- All My Woe I ask of you something dear. Something heartfelt ...
- A Violent Flourish Of Love A violent flourish of love, ...
- Basking In Solitude There are no thoughts I share, My woes ...
- This Heart Knows Pain this heart knows pain, as frequent as...
- Rust Your name is lost on my lips. Thoughts of you, written ...
- Lack Of Emotion Write me a poem my love, Dedicate the words...
- Worthless Breath Let me slide my fingers, in between the gaps...
Born in the coal mining valleys of South Wales in 1994.
Educated at a local school, Took History, Religious Studies + English for A Level.
Currently still alive!
http: //twitter.com/#! /FresherThanAir more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Henley
All My Woe
I ask of you something dear.
Something heartfelt and somewhat sincere.
Hold the one you love,
Closer now, and ever so near.
Tell them how you love them so,
How them breathing, makes up for all the woe.
For the one I truly loved,
Does not, even now, even know.
How me breathing without them,
Is the reason of all my woe.