RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Noting every manner of feelings and senses being immersed in melodies and rhythms.
Justifying every facet of life with peculiar adjuncts set in particles of ebony.
Shining explicitly with neon thoughts siding around my mind.
Thankfully reliving all memories in sapphire atmospheres.
Placing value upon whatever I see in nature, reigning over poetry with a gentle will, keeping company with musical trills experienced in total splendor.
Always keeping to self, tripping alongside behaviors of others.
Finding many formulas, adding them to lists of imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sapphire Atmospheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)