RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Noting every manner of feelings and senses being immersed in melodies and rhythms.
Justifying every facet of life with peculiar adjuncts set in particles of ebony.
Shining explicitly with neon thoughts siding around my mind.
Thankfully reliving all memories in sapphire atmospheres.
Placing value upon whatever I see in nature, reigning over poetry with a gentle will, keeping company with musical trills experienced in total splendor.
Always keeping to self, tripping alongside behaviors of others.
Finding many formulas, adding them to lists of imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sapphire Atmospheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay