RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Noting every manner of feelings and senses being immersed in melodies and rhythms.
Justifying every facet of life with peculiar adjuncts set in particles of ebony.
Shining explicitly with neon thoughts siding around my mind.
Thankfully reliving all memories in sapphire atmospheres.
Placing value upon whatever I see in nature, reigning over poetry with a gentle will, keeping company with musical trills experienced in total splendor.
Always keeping to self, tripping alongside behaviors of others.
Finding many formulas, adding them to lists of imagination.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sapphire Atmospheres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou