Sat- Chit- Ananda
In the spiritual world
Which has no substitute
It is the Exact Truth
And the Whole Truth
Which is the Supreme Souls's attribute
And is called the "Paramatma".
In the material world
Sat—is righteousness high
Which every human being
Is required to abide by.
In the spiritual plane
Chit—is consciousness plain
Referred to as the "Jivatma"—
The soul individual
Which is limited and indivisible.
In the material level
Jivatmas are infinite in number to label
And are in nature identical.
Jivatmas are the doer of actions—practical.
In the spiritual context
Ananda—is an aspect of Brahman
Which is eternal
When there is experience internal
To unite with Brahman.
In the material world, external
Ananda is pure joy
Fulfillment of desires to enjoy
When Sat and Chit come together
There is Ananda (Divine Bliss) .
God is described in Hindu scriptures
As a combination of
chandra thiagarajan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Brahman- is defined as One from whom the creation of the world etc., takes place.
Comments about this poem (Sat- Chit- Ananda by chandra thiagarajan )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Three Wise Men, Bill Simmons
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Last Night, Swrji Basumatary
- A proposal to wake up, none .....
- Dreams are All That Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Flowers By The Roadside, Maurice Rowlands
- You are born to be a poet, ramesh rai
- Beautiful flower, gajanan mishra
- A Fool, crystal ruth
- The Game, douglas scotney
- Cover Me With You, George Dee Vuy
- Loss In A Mirror, Naveed Akram