Seven Wars by: Amine Fadil
Many types of War;
I have known.
War to stop War,
War in the names of Lords,
War in the name of Peace,
War against terrorism,
War against people who wants Freedom,
And the other Rights,
War against Crimes,
War against Islam,
War against……who knows?
And new Wars coming soon,
Other families will be torn,
At end the victim is mankind;
And Innocents die,
But for the Prophet (Mohamed Peace be upon him) : and Islam
I don't mind to Fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Seven Wars by Amine Fadil )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji