In the heart of dark, laying awake at night;
Contemplating this new age of fight,
A world full blood,
Where humanity and justice long ago died,
And Darkness rules upright the Arabian world.
In the heart of dark, in the realm of Morrigan,
The fight years and years has begun,
And Palestinians being torn apart.
Death smote the child who had the bullets in his heart;
And stills smiting more and more children onward.
Mothers boundlessly cry, until cecity covers their eyes.
Down the towns of Palestine burnt buildings to the ground;
Yet brooks of blood, where thousands of corpses lie.
In the heart of dark, in the realm of Mars,
The Egyptian blood on the streets runs.
Nor swords neither knives,
The bravest men and women for freedom fight;
As he always done the blade of justice the white knight.
Alas! Alas! The army of Mars fiercely replies,
And thousands of knights among them children die.
In the heart of dark, in the realm of Hades,
The Syrian sky sends Sarin and bombs
On the people who wants their rights.
One thousand hero every day die;
And hundreds of screaming walkers on the streets
The greedy death they meet.
Alas! Alas! The new generation in hospitals lies;
Or embraced by the shroud side by side.
In the heart of light, in the realm of Peace,
Where the greenest fields, and the happiest birds sing.
There men and women peacefully live,
And children not afraid of death, not suffering from it;
Yet mirthfully singing songs of hymn;
Like birds at the morning twittering.
To their beds run the children;
When the night spreads it wings,
Cheerful dreams for them are waiting;
And for the world this is my vision.
Amine Fadil's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY VISION by Amine Fadil )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #13, Ronjoy Brahma
- Duty, Obligation, love-optional, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Need not stuff, hasmukh amathalal
- Lonely Hearts, Sandra Feldman
- Strikethrough, Foster Teegarden
- How the Masters Roll~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Hidden Love~, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- broken heart, jaquesha webb
- In My Head, Foster Teegarden
- Love is Splattered Everywhere!, Mr. Nobody Nothing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)