RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Shadows Of Intellect
Slivers of sunshine slip quietly into my mind, illuminating
the shadows of intellect, showing me the essence of my being.
Talking in whispers, finding the edges of life have silently
crept into the landscape of my picturesque times nearing death.
Knowing the experiences I will yet be undergoing, unafraid of
any of it, yet saddened by the nearness of it's presence.
Not wanting to cause the sorrow that will be forthcoming in
the near future.
All the events and memories of my life will culminate in first
one moment of death and then I will become no more on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Shadows Of Intellect by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas