Shivaratri - Jai Bhole Naath, Jai Shiva Shambu.
A skydwafer is being built,
Stealing away a little of my sky.
What a hypocrite am I?
On the 6th floor, I have robbed 6 Skies,
Shankar Shiva Shambhu,
Jai Bhole Naath,
I love your cheeky stance,
The middle eye is pried open,
To give me a gentle peep,
Into the kills of the mind,
Brining in fresh breeze.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Shivaratri is a Hindu festival.
Lord shiva is supposed to have a middle eye.
Middle eye is idiotically associated with warth.
I think it is closed because it looks inward.
Today or rather tonight is Shivaratri.
Comments about this poem (Shivaratri - Jai Bhole Naath, Jai Shiva Shambu. by Hardik Vaidya )
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The worst is not the best anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Tale Of Snow White And The Seven Dwa.., Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- My Mommy's Apple Pie!, santhosh kumar
- Flying out, maryline vautravers
- From God to God, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- Conscienceless, hafiz qasim
- Al Contorno L Ser Humano, Zoila T. Flores
- Pernickety, hafiz qasim
- Turning In, Michael P. McParland
- True Love 3, Michael P. McParland