RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Silent questioning being spoken in my mind,
allowing doubts to form - shedding pieces
of truth, not verified for sure.
Allotting theories to form, yet they can
never be taught, because of their characters
Wavering into space of future questions,
never relegating a place in life to be.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Silent Questioning by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Going to persons who don't have generous.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- AM I A MOUTHPIECE?, M.D Dinesh Nair
- The Moon, Phil Soar
- They Got Tired لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis