Snow Is Falling
The snow is falling and jack frost has looked
for his wife on my window pane.
The sky is gray and it's time to pull the jumper
out that my mother knitted for me.
The rain plays its true and the wind is calling
for someone to know winter is here.
The tree's have all but turned to brown, gray and the
flowers pull their head in to go to sleep.
I sit cuddle up at the window and see the world
slow down and watch this little town change.
Bright day turns to-night and we find reason to turn on the
light at 2 in the after noon.
The snow is falling and i smile as i drink
my hot chocolate inside, just a few day and it's time
to drag the christmas tree out and dust the fairy
The snow is falling and jack frost will be back tonight
to see if he can find his wife.
And i my self-will smile as i drift off to sleep cuddle up in the
knitted jumper safe and warm inside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Snow Is Falling by maria goodison )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej