Somebody to Love Her
She is a lost soul,
With emotions flowing at a rapid pace.
Not understanding the reasons why,
The man she loves, thinks she is a disgrace.
Filled with anger,
Feeling out of control,
Filled with sadness,
No longer feeling whole.
She no longer knows how,
To keep his live for her alive.
Slowly and definitely surely,
Her heart will soon die.
Feeling as though,
Things between them are falling apart.
If he really even loved her from the start.
He claims he loves her.
But never saying just how much.
Wondering why, that at night,
He shutters at her gentle touch.
Crystal Castro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Somebody to Love Her by Crystal Castro )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer