Somebody to Love Her
She is a lost soul,
With emotions flowing at a rapid pace.
Not understanding the reasons why,
The man she loves, thinks she is a disgrace.
Filled with anger,
Feeling out of control,
Filled with sadness,
No longer feeling whole.
She no longer knows how,
To keep his live for her alive.
Slowly and definitely surely,
Her heart will soon die.
Feeling as though,
Things between them are falling apart.
If he really even loved her from the start.
He claims he loves her.
But never saying just how much.
Wondering why, that at night,
He shutters at her gentle touch.
Crystal Castro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Somebody to Love Her by Crystal Castro )
- Dear self., sadgirl98 noo
- To my dad., sadgirl98 noo
- Solace in Solitude, Donald R Charon
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)