Crystal Castro Poems
- The Best Thing To Ever Happen ... A little shy and timid, ...
- Somebody To Love Her She is a lost soul, With emotions ...
- My Cousin Nani she was such a great person a person everyone...
- Stolen Innocence I trusted you to help me. Two innocent ...
- The Meaning Of Us The feeling of becoming breathless when you...
- For Him I Still Cry There was once this young girl, With a ...
- The Life Of A Wonderfu Man.L In his life He had made many ...
Im 29 yrs old...almost 30. Been wrong since I was 11 yrs old. I have gone through a pretty crappy childhood and have dealt with alot and still face many obstacles today. I am a mother of 3 amazing children and love every minute of it...hope you enjoy my writing I base my portions off of real events and real emotions with just about every obstacle I face since I started writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Castro
Somebody To Love Her
She is a lost soul,
With emotions flowing at a rapid pace.
Not understanding the reasons why,
The man she loves, thinks she is a disgrace.
Filled with anger,
Feeling out of control,
Filled with sadness,
No longer feeling whole.
She no longer knows how,
To keep his live for her alive.
Slowly and definitely surely,
Her heart will soon die.
Feeling as though,
Things between them are falling apart.
If he really even loved her from the start.
He claims he loves her.
But never saying just how ...