Kara Aleid was Thomas
I Love You.
Its nearly been a year
and where still going so well
We've both felt the pain
and We've Both fell in Love.
Together nothing can bring us down.
I Love you more everyday
and I just Love it when you call my name
When we talk on the phone
You get me all tingly with Butterflies
i just cant let go.
You Make Me Happy When am Sad
You Make Me Chilled when am Mad
You've wipe away my tears
You've take away the pain
I cant thank you enough
for making my life so bright
in your own perfect way.
I Love when i go to sleep your
there in my dreams and
I love it when i wake up and your there.
Kara Aleid was Thomas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You. by Kara Aleid was Thomas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola