Song, The last train - translation (rus.)
The last train (suburb train)
Music by David Tukhmanov
Words by M.Nozhkin
1. And again we were standing together till night,
And again it was too little, rather,
And again, mother called you to house,
To the station I hurry.
R.: Again I find, that the last train
Has run away from me lately,
And I am by sleepers, and I am by sleepers
Go to my house as habit.
2 And around is silence, and nobody here,
Only railways so tired are moaning.
Only moon above head joyly follows me,
My friend sleepless and loyal.
3. And the east slowly turns red in burning at dawn,
It is no much time till the work shift,
Only I wish to sing, run and more,
To fly up instead of sleeping.
4. I can't solve, I can't stop this unusual joy -
Thus I hold with you the everyday evenings.
And tomorrow we'll stay again till the dawn,
And again I'll be late then.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Song, The last train - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath