RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Visualizing sorrow's manner as I watch it slowly grab my heart and mind in a tightened grasp, too hard to get free from.
Steps taken to avoid coming into contact with it's intense grief don't work.
Keeping me close to it's intense loneliness fills me with an unrhythmic emptiness as I saturate life for unknown reasons.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Sorrow pours from my heart, taking me to depths unknown on this temporary earth.
Comments about this poem (Sorrow's Manner by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flagflap, Saiom Shriver
- Ants, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadow Play, Saiom Shriver
- essay 1, gordon nosworthy
- Grasping Sunlight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Unrequited, Saiom Shriver