RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sentimentality dresses me each evening in it's splendor,
taking me away to future horizons as I dream tonight of
all things past.
Never settling for anything in this world, wanting to be
and do the best I can.
Traveling around in places of profound interest, no
doubts in place to ruin the peace I feel.
Interiorly assisting factions of spiritual contemplation
as sentimentality dresses me each evening in it's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spiritual Contemplation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam