Spurning Artificial Limits
Spurning artificial limits, she
Aims at ideals assuring future bright.
Natural skills are reinforced despite
Great need for greater space, for quality.
The grace we trace unlocked is, needs no key.
Ostentation superficial slight
Notice draws for, turning to insight,
An intuition deep helps her to see
Truth's beacon light with perspicacity.
As actors in Life's play may one day we
Link 'cause' into 'effect' to share delight,
Independant minds combined, yet free.
Allow yourself the luxury to look!
World wide awaits, forever open book,
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Spurning Artificial Limits by Jonathan ROBIN )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak