A deep sigh!
The crawling time spits back,
Eyes wither, crumbles between,
The endless memories,
Played over and over!
And the despicable sight,
Of a life, like a bound book,
And its loosen bind!
Pages flying around aimless,
The perfect chaos,
To ponder in and out,
I hear an unknown sparrow sing,
For life that has not lost,
My hands are empty!
My voice is broken!
My mind is torn!
Between my dreams and goals,
Between my faith and state
Between my self and face!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If I had a choice I wouldn't!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Static by Magic Box )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
- (Adi Sankara) 07 Sankara's works, Rajaram Ramachandran
- (Adi Sankara) 06 A Guru was found, Rajaram Ramachandran
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Relativity And Love, Sambanath Denis
- 2014, Joseph Archer
- For violating state law, Cyndi K. Gacosta
- De optelsom van al het Kwaad, Madrason writer
- Summer, Jordy lustig
- Once More, Ahmad Husain
- The Cry Of The Shadow, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- He Knows No Hospital Gate, Mohamedkhadar Yussuf
- I LOST YOU, Sharen Suren
- the pleasure of old age, oskar hansen