Stole your life
He destroyed your confidence, girl,
He’s the cause of your pain, girl
You got to be stronger than that, girl
Innocent girl you once were.
He stole your innocence, girl,
He took your love, girl
He buried it with others, girl,
Loving girl you once were.
He tore apart your faith, girl.
He turned everyone against you, girl.
He made your parents not trust you, girl.
Worthy girl you once were.
He took your life, girl.
Gave it a new name, girl,
He drew your blood, girl,
Living girl you once were.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stole your life by Maura Hunt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gone, Maverick Jones
- old civilization, Aftab Alam
- Aunt Moon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dune in eye, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loveless lass, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Courage, Maverick Jones
- What Can The Heart Do If It Falls In Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- RAIN IN SUMMER!, Mrityunjay Jha
- Battle Ready, Maverick Jones
- Be a Dream, Aftab Alam