Here is the only place i want to be,
Not there, with the rest of the world.
You are the only one i want to see
Not them, for they don't know me.
You are my strength and my weakness.
You keep me company when no one else does
You make me feel safe from the world
and here i am, thanking you for it.
Maura Hunt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thank you by Maura Hunt )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich