Vivek Tiwari (23 July 1985 / Gaura (R.S.) Pratapgarh)
Why are they so fond
To embrace the agoniest death
Against the leisurely life?
When the convenient being of life
Is overpowered by intense pain
When the pain of death is more convenient
Against the going on of life
To escape the intense agonies
They embrace the intense pain of death.
When nothing in life seem more worthwhile
Than the broken of throwing it aside
When all of life
Is covered under the seer darkness
One is compell`d to commit suicide.
When no spark of light
Is there to light the darken`d path
Heart is crammed with sole depression
One finally embraces the eternal Dark.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
- A Call For Revolution
- A Father's Remorseful Lament
- A Song Of Happiness
- An Invocation to Mother Kali
- An Yearn For Youth
- Animals Are Not Ours To Eat
- At The Request Of My Students While Teac...
- Baby Thou Sleeping Yet!
- Battle Of Self And Slavery
- Birds V/S Human Beings
- Close Your Ethics of Ego and Proud
- Come and Collect the Silvers
- Damned Society!
- Dance Upon The Hoods of Horror
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.