RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Time surfs forward always pushing us beyond each day,
wondering why we put up with it.
Salvaging each and every minute, playing it to utmost
capacity, throwing ourselves into work, play, quiet
time, never reversing for a moment, decisions we select
from our repertoire of questions.
Darkness unfolds itself within the circumference of
our time and we reach out forever to pull it close to
us and try to forget our limited existences.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surfing Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande