RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Time surfs forward always pushing us beyond each day,
wondering why we put up with it.
Salvaging each and every minute, playing it to utmost
capacity, throwing ourselves into work, play, quiet
time, never reversing for a moment, decisions we select
from our repertoire of questions.
Darkness unfolds itself within the circumference of
our time and we reach out forever to pull it close to
us and try to forget our limited existences.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Surfing Time by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- It is what it is, The Princess
- hey stickshift, it's like this..., Mandolyn ...
- Dreams, Tony Adah
- Godlike, Lawrence Beck
- Commodore Lionel B. Richie, Richard Thripp
- Her Kindness Is Real, Nihil Existentia
- TRAITORS خونة - خائنين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell