Beyond the horizon,
A new love begins.
Remedy of a sweet melody..
One heart sings.
A tune of grace,
Our heart dances..
To the rhythm of our souls
With every moment of our chances.
It feels like heaven,
A love so true..
An endless world
Made just for me and you.
The tune continues,
As we embrace.
Leaving memories that will last,
For our children to trace.
Now the world is in our hands,
As our hearts become one.
A promise for life,
My commitment has begun.
Theany Ouy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Melody by Theany Ouy )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster