Beyond the horizon,
A new love begins.
Remedy of a sweet melody..
One heart sings.
A tune of grace,
Our heart dances..
To the rhythm of our souls
With every moment of our chances.
It feels like heaven,
A love so true..
An endless world
Made just for me and you.
The tune continues,
As we embrace.
Leaving memories that will last,
For our children to trace.
Now the world is in our hands,
As our hearts become one.
A promise for life,
My commitment has begun.
Theany Ouy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sweet Melody by Theany Ouy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu