Telling Me Simply.
Simply lovely is well-expressed, rounded-
Out romantic love, everyday phrases
Of tenderness from you come easy, sound
Like warm honey, are never abrasive
They just drip like pure gold into my soul.
Starting with you my life has been taken
From drab, into the state of happy whole-
Hearted delight - - a dream in the making
Telling me simply of how much you care
Has taught me responses I never knew.
My heart is bursting with things now to share
With you, verses of love bind me to you.
I tell you now simply, soul-mate and friend
My devotion to you will be unending.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Telling Me Simply. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Face Filters, Naveed Akram