DEEP DARK SOUL POET
That blue sea...
The waves are splashing against the cloud mountains
I stop and listen as I take a drink from life's fountain.
The clouds roll in on me so heavily
I feel the rains presence as I hear to the roaring sea.
That blue sea that takes you in and washes you away
To somewhere you may or may not want to stay.
That blue sea that you look in for answers
that blue ocean that questions your questions
or gives you an answer within a question
That blue sea that leaves your thoughts
within its deep blue content.
That feeling it gives leaving you absent...
of what could happen as that blue sea waves.
Washing away the thoughts and emotion you felt
That blue sea that your secrets swim within
That blue sea you float in continuously
That blue sea of reality.
where the dolphins are swimming
while the sunlight is dimming.
as they swim across the blue open sea...
you realize the dolphin that you are meant to be.
DEEP DARK SOUL POET's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That blue sea... by DEEP DARK SOUL POET )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest