There is a time in the year where everybody comes together
Were everyone is happy and joyful
God has blessed us with this time
This time is Christmas time.
Waking up on a Christmas morning,
Looking out the window at the snow patterned grass
No feeling comes close to the joy that brings.
As good as it is to give and receive presents
We all know the real meaning of Christmas is to love one another.
Imagine a Christmas with none of the love or celebrations
No laughter or fun.
Christmas represents happiness
God gave us Christmas to celebrate, to love, to enjoy.
Enjoy that time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Time by Matthew Gormley )
- SHE - a love poem, Thomas Kay
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)