There is a time in the year where everybody comes together
Were everyone is happy and joyful
God has blessed us with this time
This time is Christmas time.
Waking up on a Christmas morning,
Looking out the window at the snow patterned grass
No feeling comes close to the joy that brings.
As good as it is to give and receive presents
We all know the real meaning of Christmas is to love one another.
Imagine a Christmas with none of the love or celebrations
No laughter or fun.
Christmas represents happiness
God gave us Christmas to celebrate, to love, to enjoy.
Enjoy that time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Time by Matthew Gormley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson