The biggest secret affair I have ever kept.
I have had a long and secret affair,
Of flesh, blood, heat, and dust,
With a distant land,
A land is a woman you should be endowed by now to know that,
A woman is a tongue, if you do not know this,
Jump off your next mental erection.
A tongue is a gateway, into feelings, emotions, into gods bed before its made,
After a long night of ecstasy and satiated fantasy.
My dad worked for a German company,
I tried to learn German, but never found the time,
Despite hearing the lovely nightingale on duetche velle
As if I was hearing the Pacific's sound,
I would love to have a German Woman Friend,
Not afar, but here close by in Mumbai,
Not German by birth, by skin, but by her thoughts,
By the folds of her minds,
By the turns of her curves on the nights of her kind,
I hate to pay, to learn a woman's tongue,
A tongue, which I feel is perhaps a lost mothers tongue,
Is there any woman, who can lend me hers,
I will lend you my man's epitome,
The complete Encyclopedia,
Of being a queen without a throne.
My Dad an engineer by profession and gladly and thankfully a very honest man, for which, Will remain eternally indebted to him. Worked for a Major German firm which was involved in setting up coal washeries in India.
He went to Germany many times, to a small town call Dortmund, and perhaps to Munich, he went once to Berlin, it had wall then.
His boss a Gujarati asked him to enrol at Max Muller Bhavan Calcutta and learn German, form that point I have been obsessed to learn Duetch I hope I spell the German version of German right.
But despite I having the money, I don't feel like paying to learn a language, I think thats like buying a woman for sex, something I am yet to do.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The biggest secret affair I have ever kept. by Hardik Vaidya )
- In My Head, Foster Teegarden
- Love is Splattered Everywhere!, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Deep Water, The Princess
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns