Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer
The Birth Of An Angel
Even the stars are smiling today,
As the angels raise their trumpets in singing,
Oh yeah! Heavens is happy.
When on the marking of a day one of them,
Was sent to planet earth,
To illuminate the darkened world,
To find and be the lost change,
And to impart the art of leadership.
I join the singing angels and sing along with my pen,
Shouting in blue inks, saying,
Happy birthday Ojo Oluwatobi,
More and more you shall rise,
Healthier and healthier you shall grow,
Wealthier and wealthier you shall be,
Stronger and stronger you shall move.
Once again, welcome to a new year of yours.
Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Birth Of An Angel by Babatunde Idowu Ebenezer )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest