The Con Artist
Her anger is sharp, her anger is true.
And she's coming after you.
You lied, you cheated, you broke your promise to her.
And now you are going to suffer.
She gave you money, she gave you love, she gave you everything.
You better start running.
She was normal, she was honest and sweet, but now she's done.
You were nothing but a Con.
You better run, you better hide or she'll get you.
And then you'll be through.
Silverinna Annastasia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Con Artist by Silverinna Annastasia )
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
- Blue Matter, Stacy L. Mar
- Dont dance my body, onzia dan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns