The Con Artist
Her anger is sharp, her anger is true.
And she's coming after you.
You lied, you cheated, you broke your promise to her.
And now you are going to suffer.
She gave you money, she gave you love, she gave you everything.
You better start running.
She was normal, she was honest and sweet, but now she's done.
You were nothing but a Con.
You better run, you better hide or she'll get you.
And then you'll be through.
Silverinna Annastasia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Con Artist by Silverinna Annastasia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady
- Once in a Paradise, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Under surveillance, gajanan mishra
- HEY POET,, ROCHISH MON
- The Eighth Sin, Sri Ram
- global, Paola Degli Esposti
- मा जालांखो, Ronjoy Brahma