The Enigma of My Mind
The subtle loneliness that hath,
Built its walls were crumbling,
As I ventured into that path
Of needs and belonging.
Those harsh realities were
Mellowed by sparks of care,
And those unspoken fears
Doused by happy tears.
But now the question that troubles me is
Will this be a long lived bliss?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Enigma of My Mind by Avinash Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I give up, August Wane
- Oh God If We Must, mary douglas
- chemical shed, lee fones
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway