The Night Belongs To A Vamp!
Normal people sleep at night and rise in the morning to start their day but the Vamps like me love the night and roam during the night to find things to do and once the sun rises we go inside and sleep preferably all day long. That is how we are, we also look for our victims to bite at night and when we feed we feed for awhile. So normal people make sure you don't come out at night for there might be a vamp that is watching you and waiting for the right chance to get to you and then they will make you a vamp whether you want them to or not. So beware because we are out there. Also where are vamps that are like me that can come out during the day and they are very few of us but we do exist in the world. Those that are like us you really have to watch out for because we are the most dangerous. But just remember that the night belongs to a VAMP!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Night Belongs To A Vamp! by Brian McGiLL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh