Is It Poetry
The Odds Were Never In Your Favor
Does a prune make good wine without grape's?
Though I watch you drink it,
knowing you had a chance at the game you lost.
Historically the story of history,
must be repeated it can never by those like you changed.
The illusions of rights take back from you,
given back again, you never had.
Fear more fear, murder more murdered without hope they realized,
people whom chose to not think instead are their prize.
I look at her, she is smart, she looks at me I am not.
My mamma bred dogs, breed up never down.
Reinventting the wheel over and over again.
Opposition from you they have planed,
your end from the beginning in strife you are kept.
And it works for a can of soup you will learn to kill,
or in the end eat one another and stay warm by burning books
you could not teach your children to read.
What you never do can hurt everyone, everyone they hurt is you.
If by they any truth in this you could read I'd be killed.
In this you find no good use so I am safe like yourselves.
Being blind you can't see,
and your dreams are but shadows of those who have gone before.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Odds Were Never In Your Favor by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey