The night sky, silent, pitch black;
Soon followed by the sounds of crackling and popping like a fire,
Then, you look up to see, colors glimmering in splashes in the sky,
Fireworks, like rainbows in the night sky.
Colors fill the sky;
The smell of smoke drifts around,
Sometimes, they're even formed into pictures,
Fireworks, colors fill the sky.
Lights for the night,
Sounds for the silence,
Colors for the darkness,
Fireworks, a thing of beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fireworks by Dang Xiong )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza
- Be not sad, gajanan mishra