Theres a Succubus in my bedroom
A strange event unfolded last night
This sight was unhinged, crazy and creepy
Vunerable i was. A vegetable sleeping
Woke by a beauty in my corner weeping.
Confused at first
Dazed and then startled.
Why was a godess in my humble room
With silk blonde hair and a fine petite body
Over my bed she started to loom.
She cried i need sex
Arron your all that ive wanted
Ive been waiting, waiting and waiting for love
Climbing on my body how could i refuse
That woman felt like something from the heavens above.
Her hands cluched my body
My dreams had they became real.
Using her tongue in so many ways
Shivers down my spine this was surreal
What great intercourse i was amazed.
The loving had ended
My mouth had a grin all happy with sleaze
The lady got up her mood turned to rage.
Words came from her mouth she shrieked DISEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
My skin became flakey, all tatterd and worn
My bones became achey, all aged and haggard.
Staggered and shocked i gazed at my doom
The princess whispered....
Theres a succubus in your room.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Theres a Succubus in my bedroom by Arron Fowler )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley