Theres a Succubus in my bedroom
A strange event unfolded last night
This sight was unhinged, crazy and creepy
Vunerable i was. A vegetable sleeping
Woke by a beauty in my corner weeping.
Confused at first
Dazed and then startled.
Why was a godess in my humble room
With silk blonde hair and a fine petite body
Over my bed she started to loom.
She cried i need sex
Arron your all that ive wanted
Ive been waiting, waiting and waiting for love
Climbing on my body how could i refuse
That woman felt like something from the heavens above.
Her hands cluched my body
My dreams had they became real.
Using her tongue in so many ways
Shivers down my spine this was surreal
What great intercourse i was amazed.
The loving had ended
My mouth had a grin all happy with sleaze
The lady got up her mood turned to rage.
Words came from her mouth she shrieked DISEASE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
My skin became flakey, all tatterd and worn
My bones became achey, all aged and haggard.
Staggered and shocked i gazed at my doom
The princess whispered....
Theres a succubus in your room.
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Theres a Succubus in my bedroom by Arron Fowler )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak