Be My Valentine
Cupid shot arrows straight to my heart
Baby your one girl.. who is an angel.
Your elegant brain is so so smart
You do so much for me, and im thankful.
When we huggle and snuggle its brilliant.
Infront of the box, like wrapped up sausage
Eating our berrys and drinking our tea.
Im Writing a poem to give you this message.
I Love you baby
You make me crazy
I Know That im Lazy
But your hugs just save me.
I want your kisses
You take my hisses
Your the best of my wishes
True love i guess this is.
Arou nd the shop i would do my stalking
Following you like a lil lost sheep.
Strutting your strutt your booty was walking
When you asked me out, my tongue could'nt speak.
Sitting on the bench outside of the shops
Smelling your sweet scent, what could i say.
You made me giggle, made my wee heart stop
So Bethanie ball make my valentine day.
Love you baby..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
some of it is personal jokes
Comments about this poem (Be My Valentine by Arron Fowler )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken