Be My Valentine
Cupid shot arrows straight to my heart
Baby your one girl.. who is an angel.
Your elegant brain is so so smart
You do so much for me, and im thankful.
When we huggle and snuggle its brilliant.
Infront of the box, like wrapped up sausage
Eating our berrys and drinking our tea.
Im Writing a poem to give you this message.
I Love you baby
You make me crazy
I Know That im Lazy
But your hugs just save me.
I want your kisses
You take my hisses
Your the best of my wishes
True love i guess this is.
Arou nd the shop i would do my stalking
Following you like a lil lost sheep.
Strutting your strutt your booty was walking
When you asked me out, my tongue could'nt speak.
Sitting on the bench outside of the shops
Smelling your sweet scent, what could i say.
You made me giggle, made my wee heart stop
So Bethanie ball make my valentine day.
Love you baby..
Arron Fowler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
some of it is personal jokes
Comments about this poem (Be My Valentine by Arron Fowler )
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
- What is final, gajanan mishra
- ZZ Ernest Johnson, MD, Saiom Shriver
- soaking in the arms of a phantom, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)