>>>This is only a single piece
This is only a single piece
Handle it with much care
An unknown source where I got it from
How does it work?
All people are as confused as I am.
It is very unique
And strange is the way of its behaving and dealing with
Yet no other thing is as loveable as this
As marvellously it builds a world
With the elements of wonder and surprises
It runs well, plays well
Better than any film on earth
But peculiarities with it is that
If you miss a reel even by chance
There is no option of, to rewind
If you are of one year
It brings you all the seasons
But very unfortunately when winter comes you realize
You had not spent the days of summer well
and you repent
As if repenting is your destiny.
It is most valuable
As it allows you to shape it up
To reflect you as you wish or desire
But unreasonably it has very limited number of usability power
Even by mistake if you use it once
It gives absolutely no chance to repent
Let alone an opportunity to use it twice.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>This is only a single piece by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh