RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Trudging my way across a desert mountain, looking down and wanting to climb ever higher.
Believing in the reality of horizons beyond life, taking steps to confine myself in the essence of desert plains, letting myself walk alone, capturing the nature of whatever is living around me in careful array.
Settling all details into thoughtful pictures of photographic screens, depicting what I have imagined along the road of my life and now into tomorrow's horizon where I will finally be at rest in God's arms once again.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughtful Picturres by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way