RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Times Of Youth
Wiring thoughts into corners of imagination brings a subconscious stirring of beautiful pictures of the past.
Times of youth as they were being lived in, with no hindrances of future developments coming and destroying the peace I once knew.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Times Of Youth by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra