Today I'd like to write something in that way -
I'd like to write some lines and rhymes today...
But lines don' t wish to stay in order, they
Like a disorder, like to mix, to mesh, and
The mix is not looking like a verse,
It's like a simple, and unbeautiful row of words...
The sounds of the man's speech sometimes are loud -
If he cries;
Sometimes - are silent, if he whispers, as a snake,
And when I'm putting signs of letters on the white paper field -
I'm in doubt,
Whether my words in the verses would be then spoken silent or loud...
Eveybody wishes to have the loud voice and verse,
But sometimes that are not the correctly rowed, lined words....
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today by Lyudmila Purgina )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov