Think of tomorrow,
Like another chance.
Think of tomorrow,
Like a second opportunity.
Imagine the next day,
As a new door;
There for you.
Appreciate each day.
Soak in new knowledge,
And use it to your advantage.
Everyday brings opportunity,
use it wisely, embrace it,
And you shan't look back.
Catch every hour, every minute, every second.
If you can't complete one thing,
Take a deep breathe,
And try again.
Admit your mistakes,
Improve them immediately.
Eave through life,
Overcome your obstacles;
Don't dodge the.
Make each day meaningful,
And remember one thing:
Effort creates ability.
Live your days,
Love your loved ones,
And fulfill your goals,
Like there is no tomorrow.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by Cassandra Jasmine )
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
- Rosy Wind, Casey Jarrell
- Hate poem, Sahra Hussein
- Recalling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Clear, dear!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)