Where lies friendship,
There lies communication.
However, with communication lost,
Friendship dwindles along with it.
I first thought that we were friends.
Now, perhaps, I know differently.
As awkwardly as an ant trying to fly,
Our relationship was strained to few or no words.
We were once inseparable.
We once had a fierce bond with each other.
But that has all withered,
Yet I know not why.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Broken Friendship by Cassandra Jasmine )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II