Tonight, I am all yours.
No matter what, I will love you forever.
Thinking of you,
Your wag is my cue.
Under the moonlight,
We shall dream of sunlight,
Sitting there on the grass,
Nuzzling each other, and letting time pass.
Let the moon wash her soft rays upon us,
Enjoying the soft, swirling mist,
Letting the Wind ripple your fur,
And weave through my brown locks.
As the mockingbird takes up his son,
A faraway clock chimes 'Ding-Dong'.
As dawn slips into day,
You slowly, yet quietly slip away.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Tonight by Cassandra Jasmine )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis