RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Touching My Mind
Riding down the freeway in a yellow cab, looking in all
directions, feeling textures of trees, sweeping away
cobwebs filling my being.
Watching lines, angles, patterns, slipping by, touching
my mind for future use.
Mountains greeting my soul, awakening God's presence in
a morning dawn.
Reciprocating reality with genuine interest, accepting
it graciously with imagination leading the way.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touching My Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Question, Robert Frost