RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Touching My Mind
Riding down the freeway in a yellow cab, looking in all
directions, feeling textures of trees, sweeping away
cobwebs filling my being.
Watching lines, angles, patterns, slipping by, touching
my mind for future use.
Mountains greeting my soul, awakening God's presence in
a morning dawn.
Reciprocating reality with genuine interest, accepting
it graciously with imagination leading the way.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touching My Mind by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul