Tree of No Light Life
Tree of night.
Tree of fright.
See as this tree has, lost the need to fight.
Tree of no light.
Tree of no sight.
See this tree as it, lost will of life.
Abanded tree drained of like,
drained of strength, drained of life.
Soulless tree lost of love,
lost of weather, lost from above.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree of No Light Life by daryl widder )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi