At time it hurts, and feels unfair,
your scared, as friends and family disappear.
Some temporary, and others forever,
as you slowly notice the tempest in weather.
Embrace, don't falter, for its a test,
an eye opener, and time to leave nest.
Take these sings and use at best,
turn it to mind, learning, and fresh.
You should find a special place next to nature,
were you can in grave times, and clear toughs like vapor.
Doing this i believe is a good first step,
Doing this i believe can help begin fresh.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Renovation by daryl widder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass