Love is Evol
You see all these couples talking about love,
they say how wonderful, and all thy above.
But why do i think of love with hate,
this love that i feel, but denied by fate.
Day and night in a corner depressed,
this poison in my mind, and hole in my chest.
All ways finding someone who doesn't love me,
trapped in a zone, of misguides and misleads.
No compassion, does anyone care,
why they can be happy, and me in despair.
All i want is the same or better,
but time and time, left for what they call better.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Evol by daryl widder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak