Love is Evol
You see all these couples talking about love,
they say how wonderful, and all thy above.
But why do i think of love with hate,
this love that i feel, but denied by fate.
Day and night in a corner depressed,
this poison in my mind, and hole in my chest.
All ways finding someone who doesn't love me,
trapped in a zone, of misguides and misleads.
No compassion, does anyone care,
why they can be happy, and me in despair.
All i want is the same or better,
but time and time, left for what they call better.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is Evol by daryl widder )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate