When Angles Fade
You were high on life and alive in the soul but never showed,
signs of regret in story's untold.
Then what you did selfish and bold,
did you think about the people you left silent blind broke and cold.
What about the people who been there your hole life through good bad joy and spite.
Were's the sike were's the just kidding you were our angel not a villein, cause that's what you did murdered your self, without thinking about anyone else.
We could have helped we could of saved, made all the bad feelings, thoughts fade.Now a permanent lay in the ground or flames and all you had to do is stop then say.
R.I.P. in our hearts you'll stay.
daryl widder's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Angles Fade by daryl widder )
- Shortcuts, Ali Sabry
- Widow, Sylvia Plath
- - Please My Lady Just Give Me The Chance-, Ali Sabry
- Whitsun, Sylvia Plath
- - -I Love Your Pure Voice- -, Ali Sabry
- The Surgeon At 2 A.M., Sylvia Plath
- The Fearful, Sylvia Plath
- Vogelwijkkind, Madrason writer
- Incommunicado, Sylvia Plath
- - I sent three angels to your bed-, Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
Udiah (witness to Yah)