When Angles Fade
You were high on life and alive in the soul but never showed,
signs of regret in story's untold.
Then what you did selfish and bold,
did you think about the people you left silent blind broke and cold.
What about the people who been there your hole life through good bad joy and spite.
Were's the sike were's the just kidding you were our angel not a villein, cause that's what you did murdered your self, without thinking about anyone else.
We could have helped we could of saved, made all the bad feelings, thoughts fade.Now a permanent lay in the ground or flames and all you had to do is stop then say.
R.I.P. in our hearts you'll stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Angles Fade by daryl widder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan