daryl widder Poems
- Renovation At time it hurts, and feels unfair, your scared,...
- One Of Those Days Its one of those days, Whens your minds a...
- Tree Of No Light Life Tree of night. Tree of fright. See as...
- Night Sky
- When Angles Fade You were high on life and alive in the soul ...
- My Ment To Be As soon as i saw you my search came to an end, ...
- Love Is Evol You see all these couples talking about love, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about daryl widder
At time it hurts, and feels unfair,
your scared, as friends and family disappear.
Some temporary, and others forever,
as you slowly notice the tempest in weather.
Embrace, don't falter, for its a test,
an eye opener, and time to leave nest.
Take these sings and use at best,
turn it to mind, learning, and fresh.
You should find a special place next to nature,
were you can in grave times, and clear toughs like vapor.
Doing this i believe is a good first step,
Doing this i believe can help begin fresh.